The Modular Record Crate Console takes the record crate concept from a storage solution to the realm of modern furniture. A simple knockdown design features two crates which store up to 100 records each, a box top designed to fit your components and turntable, and a sturdy base to elevate everything at a convenient height.
This unit is made up of:
- Two Record Crates in warm cherry with blackened steel
- One Console Box Top fitted with connectors designed to lock into the tops of the crates.
- One Double Crate Base fitted with connectors designed to lock the crates in place sitting on their side
Scrolling through my Instagram feed, I was struck by how many vinyl addicts with immaculate audio gear have awesome record collections sitting on the floor. I decided to design this elevated take on the classic milk crate as a distinctive, finely crafted solution for record storage.
The bottom panel on one side features my Eric B. vinyl collection logo burned with a custom branding iron, along with the fitting slogan: “Treat your records right!”
- North American cherry, blackened steel
- 29″ wide x 16″ deep x 36″ tall